community Service means Business!

8 June 2004

jenpalmer71
he's halfway home :)


Need advice :(

I hope a few of you can offer me a little advice. First of all, my boyfriend Derek was in for a violent crime that he committed when he was 17. He was tried as an adult and he served four years. He just got released to a halfway house 3 weeks ago. I only knew him for a few months before he went away and since we are from different states, no one in my family has ever met him, except my mom and she loves him. My family always knew about him but I never quite told them what he did...I wanted them to meet him first so they wouldn't judge him too harshly. Well, my sister (who knew what he was in for) decided to tell my whole family on Memorial Day and they are SO MAD AT ME. My aunt was crying telling me that I'm ruining my life and that he'll hurt me. I know that he never would and it doesn't scare me at all. I have a 7 year old daughter and I would never put her in harms way. I just rented a house in PA so he can get out of the halfway house and we have somewhere to be together. Half of my family says that they won't talk to me anymore if I go through with it. I love this guy to death and we're going to be together regardless but what I want to know is this....am I wrong? Should I put my family or my heart first? Derek told me that if he's going to come in between me and my family then he'll walk away from me because he can't stand to see that happen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated......

(...what advice would you give to jenpalmer71...)

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive