community Service means Business!

25 August 2004

this is an endorsement!

i never really endorse any products on this site, but i've got to mention how important it is to have some brand of file recovery software for your
computer(s).
i use Executive Software Undelete and it's saved my bacon three times in two years. (I just recovered all of the id-photographs i need for my schools' identification badge program!)

I don't care how careful you might believe yourself to be, there's going to come a time when your going to need to recover a file, letter, email, image or something that's been tossed out of your trash-bin. And when you do, remember Executive Software Undelete.

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive