community Service means Business!

1 March 2011

Life's Too Short...

via little chief honeybee. by kaelah beauregarde on 2/28/11

I remember seeing this brilliant ad campaign a few years ago, but I only recently stumbled upon a full collection of pictures. This is hands down one of the most well planned and executed campaigns that I've ever seen. While the Sherwin Williams paint-swatch campaign will always have a place in my heart, I'm tempted to say few things have beat this one out. The campaign is for the German job site, Jobsintown.de. If I'm not mistaken these ads go all the way back to early 2006, or even before! The point of the ads is pretty transparent, but that's what makes the impact so powerful. I am in awe. Brilliant use of design!


They're even borderline creepy! It's as though you just expect them to start moving!

What are your thoughts? What are some of your favorite or most memorable ad campaigns?

Posted via email from jimuleda's posterous

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive