community Service means Business!

30 June 2004

message in a bottle

...this is a note from an old college friend...hope she doesn't mind being blogged. (sorry, slow news day)

"Hello!!!!!!!
Are you sending me this because you want help? If so I am in! I have not talked to you in such a long time and may I say it has been to long!
Life is good, I am still in physical therapy from my car accident in January, but like I always say...it is not doing anything, so I think I am going to stop. I just got back from a wonderful cruise to the exotic western caribbean. The cruise went to Belize, Roatan (Hondorus), Grand Cayman and Cozumel and I also went to Playa del Carmen. I could have stayed on the cruise for another week.
What is new with you? How is everything with your daughter?... I will talk to you soon." M.

(...i really enjoy getting mail from old friends. especially when i realize how quickly our lives can change. just knowing that someone i know has been sucking-up the sun, surf, sand and tiny umbrella drinks for the past 14 days (and 13 nights)makes my wretched existence that much more poignant. i'll have to talk to M. and discover if the cruise was part of the car-wreck package or if she had to pay extra for that (;p
...jim)

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive