community Service means Business!

24 June 2004

there is light at the end of the tunnel

Jim R.

I appreciate your assistance in sending job opportunities my way. I am pleased to tell you that I have accepted a position with Duquesne University as an Program Coordinator for the Pittsburgh Regional Internship Collaborative Enterprise or PRICE Program :) My first day was June 1st.
This is an initiative of the financial services cluster. I will be coordinating internships for post secondary and high school students in order for them to gain the necessary skills to obtain jobs in financial institutions. The goal is retention of talent for the Pittsburgh region. I'm excited to be part of this team.
I will stay in touch. Again, thank you so much for your help!
Melissa P.

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive