community Service means Business!

17 May 2008

China earth quake Survivor: I drank urine to stay alive


A 46-year-old man who was rescued almost 100 hours after the devastating earthquake hit China, said he lived on cigarettes and paper napkins and drank his urine to survive those critical moments, the state media Xinhua reported. "I searched my pockets and found half a pack of cigarettes and a few sheets of paper napkins. I broke the cigarettes into pieces and ate them. After the cigarettes, I turned to the paper napkins," Mr Peng Zhijun said. He was dug out from the rubble of a collapsed buil...
GroundReport.com 5/17/08 9:30 PM

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing
Powered By Blogger

plan2planet

Blog Archive