In September 2001 the South African city of Durban played host to the third United Nations World Conference against Racism, which was aimed at achieving recognition for crimes related to slavery and colonialism. The event's organisers hoped that the whole of mankind would use this ceremonious occasion to face up to its history and chronicle events with equanimity.
community Service means Business!
17 June 2008
[One Point of View] Boycott Durban II
Boycott Durban II
At the 2001 UN Conference against Racism in Durban, anti-colonialism bared its anti-Semitic face. Democracies should stay away from a repeat performance next year in Geneva. By Pascal Bruckner
signandsight.com 6/17/08 2:18 PM
- ► 2011 (47)
- ► 2010 (326)
- ► 2009 (141)
06/15 - 06/22
- On Clouds, the Sun and the Moon
- Minority Group Fires Back At Police Chief
- Food Stamps Buy Less, and Families Are Hit Hard
- GOONJ PROJECT: Textile Recycling Initiative in New...
- Abigail’s Teen Diary: For All Her BFFs
- Disturbing the Peace: Part 3
- NAACP Spends Half of Jena 6 Money on NAACP
- Security versus freedom
- Starkist Tuna to be Sold to a Korean Company
- Food shortages worsen amid Argentine farm strike
- UN classifies rape a 'war tactic'
- t r u t h o u t | Congress Poised to Grant Telcoms...
- Cops now charging for gas used to catch you
- daily bREAD
- Pool Crashing[Dipping] in the UK Becomes Latest Go...
- [Japan] Number of reported child abuse cases tops ...
- The decay of gratitude
- Tim Russert's interview with Minister Louis Farrak...
- Help Rotarians Eradicate Polio
- UK: Audit Estimates Public Cost of a Single Drug A...
- Promising New Service Tackles e-waste in Mumbai
- Women Trade Sex for Food
- [One Point of View] Boycott Durban II
- VIDEO: Child Labor in Mexico, Beyond
- 291 - Federal Lands in the US
- Spouse calls: Author seeks minority spouse tales
- Ten TB patients back in hospital after escape
- Mbeki: Youth must stand against xenophobia
- “Gochumon O Dozo”
- The War with Mexico
- Teacher sacked for running from quake
- Report Finds Racial Disparities in the Severity of...
- Guest article: How To Turn Around Negative Attitud...
- Adoption system failing minority kids
- Big earthquake hits Iwate/Miyagi
- The GreenHouse Project: Sustainable Living in Joha...
- Military spouse surprised by threats and vandalism...
- Concerns over private care firms
- U.S. lacks qualified military recruits
- The FDA Wants to Stop You from Protecting Yourself...
- Travel Brochures 'N Stuff.
- ▼ 06/15 - 06/22 (42)
- ► 2007 (55)
- ► 2006 (52)
- ► 2005 (96)
- ► 2004 (503)