community Service means Business!

15 June 2008

U.S. lacks qualified military recruits


Too many young Americans fail to meet minimum standards to serve in the military. Only 28% of the 17- to 24-year-old population qualifies to wear a military uniform. The other 72% fail to meet minimum standards on education, character and health. We either need to lower the military admission standards or raise the health and education standards fo

Channel: Do No Evil Tags: young Americans military recruitment minimum standards national security

Propeller.com Hot Stories 6/15/08 12:31 AM bubba2 Array Array Array Array Comments

No comments:

Talk2Me

be here-Now!

into the Gaping Void

My Friend Flickr

Talk Gone Wrong

Drop-off Box

drop.io: simple private sharing

plan2planet

Blog Archive